So for those of you who know me know about the Cabo Grill. I worked there for over four years and I loved it with all my heart! It was like a second home to me. If I had had a choice I would have stayed there forever. But sadly we just couldn't make it through the bad economy and closed down this last December. I made some lasting friendships with the girls that I worked with there, and I missed them very much. So this last Friday I planned a little get together with my Cabo Girls. These were the girls who loved the restaurant as much as I did and put there heart and soul into trying to make the place survive. Here are a few pictures from that night.
Since it was Cabo night we figured we would go Mexican.(Even though none of us can find any place that gives us a craving fix for our sweet pork and creamy sauce) So here we are at Mi Ranchito.
Since it was Cabo night we figured we would go Mexican.(Even though none of us can find any place that gives us a craving fix for our sweet pork and creamy sauce) So here we are at Mi Ranchito.
So there are a few more pictures from when we went back to my apartment and played rock band and had a dance party but I think the girls would be a bit mad if I put some of those up here :) It was so much fun to see everyone and to catch up. I love all of these girls so much and miss being able to see them all the time. But they did promise me that one day when I open up my own Cabo Grill, because it is a goal and a dream of mine to do so, that they would be my first employees.
2 comments:
Um wow! Sorry about the large amount of boobage I'm sporting in that last picture. Cabo girl night was fun! We should do it again for sure.
Yay!! I've been waiting for this day to come that you'd start a blog! I've been thinking about you a lot and I just miss you. How are things going hm? How's good ol' wingers? Yay now we can be even more caught up and be blog buddies. I'm so excited.
Post a Comment