Well for those of you who do not know yet, I AM GOING TO HAVE A BABY!!! Yes crazy I know! I am 12 weeks along and my due date is January 20th 2010. My husband and I are so excited to welcome this little person into our family (yes extremely scared too). There isn't really much to tell yet, I will keep everyone updated as more information becomes available.
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Its Official!!!
Well for those of you who do not know yet, I AM GOING TO HAVE A BABY!!! Yes crazy I know! I am 12 weeks along and my due date is January 20th 2010. My husband and I are so excited to welcome this little person into our family (yes extremely scared too). There isn't really much to tell yet, I will keep everyone updated as more information becomes available.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Baby Kaplar! I'm so excited. Grow little baby grow.
I totally forgot about my real life friends in that tag post. I'm an idiot :) Will you be my honorary tagge (I totally made that up) and do it!?
congrats! it's so much fun! being a mommy is the best thing to happen to me! i love it! ahhh! i'm sure you will too! :] congrats times a million!!
Mo,
I found your blog on Amy's blog and I had to read it and see how you’re doing.
Congratulations, I am so excited for you guys!!! Being a parent is the best thing in the world. Baby Kaplar is one luck little person, you will be such a great Mom :)
Post a Comment