So...here goes. I am officially starting a blog...yay! Umm Im not sure exactly what to write quit yet but this blog has been made for a week and I still haven't posted anything so I figured it was about time. I will do my best to keep everyone updated on the life of the Kaplars :D I guess maybe I could start with an introduction. My husband Devon and I have been married for just over 7 months. We've known each other for a while, all thanks to the good ol Cabo Grill (oh how I miss it!!) We started dating last April. Devon was just a rather flirtatious and persistant customer and to get him off my back I decided to go out with him. Look where that got me!! Our first date was April 18th and there have only been 4 days since that first date that we haven't been together. Cheese ball I know but I am very proud of that :) Within the first week of dating I knew that this was the boy that I was going to spend eternity with. And two months later he asked me to be his. And so here we are.
So I say welcome to my blog and in a way welcome to our life. I hope you love it as much as I do!
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Welcome!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment